We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
We are currently seeking a sales professional to help expand our efforts throughout the Chicagoland area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, and estimated delivery schedules
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Contact regular and prospective customers to maintain relations and solicit orders
Job requirements include:
Excellent Persuasion and Negotiation skills
Excellent Service Orientation skills
Record of achieving results
Strong communication skills
Print and/or Computer knowledge a plus
Competitive salary (based on experience) and benefits included
Please contact Chris at 847-981-0500 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org